Celebrating seven continuous decades of producing live theatre, Lakeshore Players is bridging its historic past with theatre’s bright future at the Hanifl Performing Arts Center in White Bear Lake.
From humble beginnings in a renovated church in 1953, to opening a state-of-the-art facility in 2018, Lakeshore Players Theatre represents a remarkable 70-year history of community-focused theatre. Featuring seasoned Twin Cities professionals along with stage newcomers, Lakeshore artists gather with the goal of uplifting cultural awareness and enriching lives through entertainment in a welcoming and inclusive environment. By offering unique, hands-on classes & youth productions, Lakeshore Players’ team of devoted educators strive to create authentic learning experiences for the next generation of theatre artists. Between Mainstage productions, an annual new works festival, concerts, Kids & Family series productions, and a robust education program, there truly is something for everyone to enjoy!
Theatre has the power to inspire, transform, and educate in a way that no other art form can. You are invited to join Lakeshore Players Theatre for a thrilling season of live storytelling. Subscribers get the best benefits, including big discounts, first choice of seating, and free exchanges.
The 2023-2024 season has a little something for everyone. From rousing adventures, charming romances, thought-provoking dramas, and gut-busting comedies, the 71st season will have you entertained and waiting for more all year long.
- What the Constitution Means to Me: Injecting hope into democracy!
- Ken Ludwig’s The Three Musketeers: A swashbuckling adventure!
- She Loves Me: A romantic holiday musical!
- Little House on the Prairie, The Musical: A beloved classic, freshly adapted!
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time: A gripping modern mystery!
- I am My Own Wife: An astonishing true story of survival!
- Urinetown: A modern musical satire!
- The 20th Annual Ten-Minute Play Festival: Short-attention-span theatre at its finest!
Come out to White Bear Lake and see what Lakeshore Players Theatre is about. Less than 30 minutes from Minneapolis & Saint Paul, Lakeshore Players offers fabulous theatre in a fun, relaxed, accessible environment just a few blocks away from the charming downtown of White Bear Lake. More information can be found at LakeshorePlayers.org, or by calling the Box Office at (651) 478-7427.